Realtors that we hold in the highest regards

Carbon Monoxide going into the attic, this is BAD !

Submitted by AlanMeyer on Tue, 12/01/2009 - 19:31.
Carbon Monoxide going into the attic, this is BAD !

This duct is supposed to take the dangerous carbon monoxide gas from the heater exhaust out through the roof, it has become detached and is allowing the gas into the attic, this can make you extremely sick or cause death.

Posted in Submitted by AlanMeyer on Tue, 12/01/2009 - 19:31.

amhomeinspect@gmail.com
(818)294-5335